Acrodisc® Syringe Filters with Supor® Membrane
Syringe Filters with High Flow Rates and Low Protein Binding
- Superior flow rates and higher throughputs than competitive devices.
- Low protein binding to minimize sample loss.
- Pre-sterilized products are sterilized by gamma irradiation to eliminate potential contamination by EtO residuals.
- A range of sizes (13 to 37 mm) accommodates sample volumes from < 10 to 150 mL.
25 Part numbers available
AcroPak™ 500, 1000, & 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
Fast, Final Filtration and High Throughputs for Liquid Volumes Up To 150 L
- Provides higher throughputs and faster flow rates than similarly-sized competitive devices
- Ideal for solutions requiring low protein binding
- Saves money by increasing throughput with available built-in prefilter
- 100% integrity testing assures sterile filtrate
10 Part numbers available
AcroCap™ Positive Pressure Devices
Fast, Positive-Pressure Filtration of Aqueous Solutions Up To 3 L
- Integral hydrophobic vent prevents air lock.
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation eliminates the risk of cytotoxic residuals from EtO sterilization.
- Reduce mycoplasma. Choose 0.1 μm pore size Supor® membrane.
- Compatible with most positive-pressure systems. Inlet accepts 6.4 mm (1/4 in.) tubing or any male slip luer.
3 Part numbers available