Fast and innovative filtration with a higher throughput
Vacuum is an easy and convenient way to filter fluids and can be generated using a pump, house vacuum lines, or by a faucet aspirator system. Vacuum filter units are popular for media and buffer preparation. We offer a full selection of VacuCap® & VacuCap PF Vacuum Filtration Devices.
Vacuum filter units are popular lab essentials to filter media, serum, buffers and small-batch reagents. Important properties of vacuum filters include:
- No extractables
- Low binding
- Fast flow rates
- High throughput
Our VacuCap and VacuCap PF vacuum filter units meet these important properties plus:
- Eliminate contamination, risk of spills and lost time by drawing fluid directly from mixing flask into the filter unit.
- Use the full filtration potential to fill multiple media bottles
- Improve safety and ergonomics through eliminating repeated lifting and pouring
- Improve throughput and flow rates of difficult-to-filter solutions with a built-in prefilter, 0.8/0.2 µm VacuCap PF filter unit
Explore how VacuCap filter unit can:
- Replace current vacuum filter systems
- Simplify workflow
- Maximize filtration